The prefabricated cladding for front wall installations.
- 100% Waterproof
- Ideal base for all plastering and tiling work
- Saves time & money
- Blue core made from extruded polystyrene rigid foam that is free from HCFCs
- Provides fantastic insulation
- Protects against mold in the long term
- Easy and quick to install
- wedi I-Board (1200 x 1245 x 20 mm) is a prefabricated element for the cladding of wall-mounted toilets. With a width of 1,200 mm, it can easily be adapted to virtually all needs.
- Despite the the I-Board being light weight, it is extremely strong and stable (up to 400 kg weight load from a tile size of 10 x 10 cm).
- The installed cladding board can be tiled directly without further pre-treatment.
Why choose Wedi?
The Wedi building board has a blue core made from extruded polystyrene rigid foam that is free from HCFCs. This makes the Wedi building board the ideal basis for all plastering and tiling work. It can be applied to almost any surface, is waterproof, heat-insulating, light and stable and can be used in a variety of circumstances.
What does Wedi INSIDE have to offer?
The principle of Wedi INSIDE is wonderfully simple: High-quality ceramic coverings require a completely secure surface underneath. For this reason, especially for use under tiles, craftsmanship has been relying on the unique quality of Wedi for decades.
100% waterproof and we are 100% sure - this we guarantee with letter and seal of Wedi!
- The blue XPS core is 100% waterproof and will still function if it becomes damaged.
- ABP* approved: Wedi 610 seals join together between boards and makes them waterproof without the need to use other products. Since it is not necessary to use any other waterproofing materials, the trader benefits from increased security and a shorter application time.
- The cement-coated surface forms an incredibly strong base for adhesive thanks to the integrated fabric.
- All our building board systems provide fantastic insulation, save energy costs and protect against mold in the long term.