Fast and efficient water heating.
With CLAGE small instantaneous water heaters you have perfectly tempered water for washing your hands in seconds. By the way, small electric instantaneous water heaters do not consume stand-by energy! The water is heated instantly only in the amount and desired temperature for the time the tap is actually opened.
This is where the CEX 9 is used:
- Kitchen sink
- Double washbasin
Compact instantaneous water heater for washbasins, kitchen sinks or even shower rooms. The connected load ranges from 8.0 to 9.6 kW 220 to 240 V. This means that the unit has sufficient capacity to heat hot water at 35°C to 55°C at around 5 l/min. Since the incoming cold water in many southern countries is warmer than in Central and Northern Europe, the relatively low device output is nevertheless sufficient for a pleasant showering experience or similar applications. During installation, the instantaneous water heater can be limited to 6 kW. Thus, the device is versatile and sets new standards in terms of fast and efficient water heating with IES® heating technology.
- Electronically controlled instant water heater with compact design
- Push-button operation with LCD indicator for precise temperature setting between 20 °C and 55 °C
- Two programming buttons for individual pre-set temperatures limits as well as function indicators
- Easy installation facilitated by small dimensions and external ½ inch water connectors
- With the Multiple Power System MPS®, the maximum power rating is set at the time of installation: 6.6 or 8.8 kW
- Remote control module available as an accessory
- Dimensions (height × width × depth): 29.4 × 17.7 × 10.8 cm
We would be happy to advise you in a personal conversation. You can contact us by phone or e-mail. Take advantage of our online form below, and we will guide you step by step to the optimum instantaneous water heater for your individual area of application.